The Basic Of Network

The Basic Of Network

Welcome to CCNA learning, today I would like to show the basic of network. For this video, you get more knowledge about the network. First, I am going to discuss the network. What is the network? Network give meaning is connectivity as such the group in the world. CCNA is the center for training online in the world, and supporting by Cisco company. Cisco company begins to make the network device for everyone. Network is the most important part of people for using connectivity with the world.

Above the content, it is a summary with my idea about the network, if you want to study it, you can go to the website as such www.cisco.com or find it on the Google. I hope you are going to study lots of with my video.



About my blog
DSN is so  happy for your visit to our channel or blog. Our channel would like to talk about general activities of people and joking, cooking, sport, study, and especially, we will show to learn about using the computer of programs and technologies more. DSN wish that you would be happy with our video and you will learn more about general knowledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment