How to configure the basic of switch


How to configure the basic of switch
In my video, I would like to show the basic of switch. And the video, we must be known about the network as such the CCNA, other thing. Now I am going to talk about the basic of switch. The switch is the device that divides the network to computer client.  This below, I am going to show the switch command as:

#hostname [Ex. hostname SW-01]
#banner motd ‘…. ’[Ex. banner motd  ‘only one admin can  login this switch’]
#enable password…. [Ex. Enable password cisco]
#enable secret…. [Ex. Enable secret cisco]
I think that for using above the switch command, you can find it on the Google more for getting the knowledge.
Here is the configure switch 




About my blog
DSN is so happy for your visit to our channel or blog. Our channel would like to talk about general activities of people and joking, cooking, sport, study, and especially, we will show to learn about using the computer of programs and technologies more. DSN wish that you would be happy with our video and you will learn more about general knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment